To read about how Diver has helped solve some real-world data management, governance and analytics problems see Case Studies.
Also read our report on 10 Challenges for Children’s Hospitals and how analytics built on data trust can help solve them 10 Challenges for Children’s Hospitals
In the Healthcare Sector, Business Intelligence is crucial for your organisation to help improve the health & well-being of patients and create efficiencies in several areas:
- Quality and Patient Safety – compliance and reporting
- Staff Productivity – measurement and management
- Utilisation and Optimisation of Resources
These break down into further sub-applications for example:
- Physician Performance & Practice Management
- Surgical Operations Management
- Re-admissions Management
- Bed Utilisation
- Staffing Overtime Cost Reduction
- Approaching Overtime Alerting
- Orthopaedic Implant Cost Containment
- Cardiac Rhythm Management Cost Containment
- Chronic Care Patient Analysis
- Emergency Department Service Reporting
- Executive Dashboards
Your organisation can detect & solve issues like:
- Meeting shift requirements using real-time data rather than last week’s payroll
- Analysing supply costs on a case by case basis and seeking more cost effective suppliers
- Replacing employees approaching overtime rates with those not near overtime
- Automating alerts for patient service guarantees when they are nearing failure
- Alerting primary care providers for follow ups with chronic care patients
- Benchmarking physician performance using measurable KPIs
- Obtaining real-time snapshots of patient flow and improving discharge process to free up beds
- Reducing labour-intensive reporting using various error-prone spreadsheets
Diver can sit on top of all your systems and gather in one place the information you need to steer you through the day-to-day processes of making the correct decisions that will impact your patient care deliverables and cost management initiatives.
From Dashboard overviews to the granular detail in more complex reports, Diver will enable you to get at the crucial information just when it matters. We hold a number of case studies – to read about how Diver has solved real-world problems see Case Studies.
For more detailed information why not visit Dimensional Insight’s dedicated web page?. Our healthcare customers use The Diver Solution to track productivity, reduce overtime, monitor hospital-acquired infections, and minimize the cost of physician preference items. Read about some of the financial, clinical, data governance and operational applications currently deployed by our customers.