- You will need to combine an enormous amount of data from all the various telecoms providers you are brokering, and transform it through the Diver integrator into a format that can be presented to your customers as an invoice for their telecoms usage. Whether it is fixed line, mobile, internet and data services, your clients will want to see all charges on one invoice.
- Like any other business, you will need to be able to analyse the data you are processing and your Diver application for Management Information will provide you with powerful ad hoc reporting, as well as the presentation of graphical dashboards with access to underlying granular data.
In both cases there is an enormous amount of number crunching to be done.
Besides the revenues generated from the selling-on of telecoms services you will have a large variety of costs to analyse, and a need to compare revenues, costs and margins against budgets and compare providers with each other. Diver can integrate with data from most sources and present it back to you in one place.
You’ll also need to be able to manipulate some what-if scenarios – to see for example what effects changing the package rates might have on your revenues and margins. Diver gives you the tools to enable you to explore changes in rates and packages – before you make the final decision.
Diver Platform and Diver Gateway
The Diver Platform with its latest interface Diver Gateway is flexible enough to create KPIs, dashboards, reports and Balanced Scorecards that allow you to monitor on a daily (or more frequent basis), all of the data you need to work with in your business, such as revenues by carrier, call rates, max utilisation periods and bill preparation. Diver Gateway allows you to keep up with what’s happening via mobile, tablet or PC, in depth or at an overview level, depending where you are or who is looking for the information.
In fact, if the raw data is there and you have a business rule or goal to go with it, Diver BI can deliver a means of monitoring any measure that you care to invent for your organisation.
Diver Applications for Telecoms Brokerage
- Creates a common format for calls from all carriers
- Verifies raw data
- ‘Matches & Rates’ all calls
- Assign calls to customers
- Prepares invoices (print ready)
- Summary & detail dependent on what customer wants to see
- Incorporates line rental and data services on a single bill
- Multi currency billing
- Prepares managements reports
- Emails all reports
- Customer Name
- “A” Number
- “A” Number Department
- “A” Number Named
- Date of Call
- Time of Call
- “B” Number
- Destination Named (Town, Mobile etc…)
- Band (local, national, mobile etc…)
- Period (peak, off peak, weekend)
- Duration of the call (in Minutes)
- Cost of the Call (excl. VAT)
You will want to know things like:
- What are my revenues by carrier?
- What is the average revenue per customer?
- What times of day/week are my maximum utilisation periods?
- Which type of period or band generates the most revenues?
- Can I raise more revenue by altering the rates at various times?
In addition Diver provides you with tools to enable you ask your own ad-hoc questions so that you can find out whatever you need to know, based on call activity at any given time.
If you would like to find out more about our telecom brokerage application, please contact us now.
To read about how Diver has helped solve some real-world data management, governance and analytics problems see Case Studies