Besides the revenues generated from parking tickets, permits and fines, you will have a large variety of costs to analyse, and a need to compare revenues, costs and margins against budgets. Diver can integrate with data from most sources and present it back to you in one place.
You’ll also need to be able to manipulate some what-if scenarios – to see for example what effects changing the pre-pay time slots might have on your revenues and margins. Diver gives you the tools to enable you to explore changes in rates and time periods – before you make the final decision.
Business Intelligence Insights for Parking
You will want to know things like:
- What are my revenues by time period comparisons?
- What is the average off-street/on-street utilisation?
- What times of day/week are my maximum off-street/on-street utilisation?
- Which locations generate the most fines?
- Can I avoid congestion by offering better rates at an alternative less popular site?
- Can I raise more revenue by altering the time bands for parking meters/tickets?
- What is the spread of parking session duration at each site?
- What are the vehicle movements in & out by time of day?
- Which enforcement officer is issuing the most fines?
- What types of permits are being issued and in what time period?
- Are some garages costing more to run than others and why?
In addition Diver provides you with tools to enable you ask your own ad-hoc questions so that you can find out whatever you need to know, based on traffic activity at any given time.
Diver Platform and Diver Gateway
The Diver Platform with its latest interface Diver Gateway is flexible enough to create KPIs, dashboards, reports and Balanced Scorecards that allow you to monitor on a daily (or more frequent basis), all of the data you need to work with in your business, such as revenues, availability, utilisation and fines. Diver Gateway allows you to keep up with what’s happening via mobile, tablet or PC, in depth or at an overview level, depending where you are or who is looking for the information.
In fact, if the raw data is there and you have a business rule or goal to go with it, Diver BI can deliver a means of monitoring any measure that you care to invent for your organisation.
If you would like to find out more about our parking application, please contact now for a demo.
To read about how Diver has helped solve some real-world data management, governance and analytics problems see Case Studies