With base layers such as Google Maps API, OpenStreetMap API, Mapnik or Cycle map; traditional layers like boundary, point and heat maps, plus other custom layers, Diver will enable you to view your data in the most appropriate location format. This includes floor plans as well as geographic locations.
Business Intelligence Insights using Maps
Using Location Intelligence your organisation will be able to:
- Target strategies to appropriate demographics
- Identify areas with potential growth
- Merge cartography, statistical analysis and data in one view
- See at a glance patterns in data that would be difficult to spot using tabular reports
- Visualise on one page data that might take up pages of reports
- Zoom into more detailed analysis
- Add clickable links to tabular data
- Add the dimension of time to visualise progress in strategic actions
- Analyse a vast variety of data for a given geographic area
- growth of sales
- sales penetration
- market saturation
- store performance
- commodity consumption levels
- internet usage
- mobile phone usage
- import and export figures
Plus any demographics, census figures etc e.g.
- mortality rates
- life expectancy
- population growth
- specific illness spread
- age related data
- gender related data
Diver Platform and Diver Gateway
The Diver Platform with its latest interface Diver Gateway is flexible enough to create KPIs, dashboards, reports and Balanced Scorecards that allow you to monitor on a daily (or more frequent basis), all of the data you need to work with in your business. Diver Gateway allows you to keep up with what’s happening via mobile, tablet or PC, in depth or at an overview level, depending where you are or who is looking for the information.
In fact, if the raw data is there and you have a business rule or goal to go with it, Diver BI can deliver a means of monitoring any measure that you care to invent for your organisation.
Please contact us for more information on how you can apply Location Intelligence to your data.
To read about how Diver has helped solve some real-world data management, governance and analytics problems see Case Studies