Diver BI Property Sales Analysis for Ireland is now getting 2022 data from the Property Price Register.
If you haven’t visited our property prices portal for a while, you might be surprised at the changes in prices in your area, and the number of properties being sold.
Covid certainly has had an effect on both a lack of properties available for sale and a steep increase in average prices, especially in Summer 2020. The gap has closed a little since then, with an easing of sales and a drop back in average prices in general – but take a look on the portal to see how your area is being affected.
You can take a deep dive using the filters to analyse your home county in more detail, and even search to see how property on your street or estate has fared over the years, right back from 2010 to the present day.
You might even want to see where properties are situated by clicking on the address and locating them on Google Maps.
Have you ever wanted an easy way to find out all you need to know about the property prices in your area? Or an area you are hoping to move to?
Would you like to be able to search by keyword (using part of an address) to find out the history of property sales from 2010 to the present? See the exact sale prices for each property?
- Would you like to pinpoint properties that have been sold, on a map?
- Are the numbers of properties being sold increasing or decreasing?
- Would you like to know how new builds compare price-wise to second hand properties?
- Would like to see the trend of property prices for the country as a whole and then look at more detail for your province, county or town?
- Are average property prices going up or down in your area?
Look No Further!
You can do all of the above property price analysis and more using our Diver BI Property Prices Portal. Each week we download the latest data from the official government Property Price Register, and present it to you in an easy to use portal.