KPIs, Self-Service Reports & Dashboards
In order for your University or College managers to have clear visibility of your key performance indicators, and to display your information in a user-friendly, secure reporting environment, you will need to extract and gather all the relevant data together in one place. Then, either through an ad-hoc reporting tool or web-enabled dashboards, you will have the ability to analyse and monitor the information in a variety of ways depending on your focus.
Extract and Analyse all your Data Sources
Diver BI, when applied to Universities & Colleges, can integrate with many diverse data sources, like your payroll system, your finance ERP, your Student management system and other databases or spreadsheets where you keep the multiple layers of organisational information. It will extract and transform the data and automatically build it into multi-dimensional models that combine all the information you need to analyse. It will give you the ability to create your own ad-hoc reports and dashboards for KPIs, and allow you to get to the granular detail from any direction you choose, as well as provide you with top level overviews so you can see at a glance how you’re doing.
For a better understanding of how implementing Diver can facilitate the integration of various data sets and greatly improve the ability to manage the numerous aspects of a third level centre of education, please read the case study which describes a typical installation at Linneaus_university, and the brochure BI for universities which accompanies it.
BI for Universties
- Exam results
- Carbon footprint
- Student goals
- health & safety
Get immediate answers on queries such as:
- Admissions of Home v Overseas students
- Male v Female v Undergrad v Post Grad
- Comparing Admissions v Applications
- % Student and Staff Attendance by Faculty/Dept/Course
- % pass and fail rates by student/staff member
- Costs by Faculty/Dept/Course—and staff type
- Academic staff costs as % of total staff costs
- Student Accounts
- Drop out rates by time period and renewal rates
- Course costs v budget
- Balance sheet and P & L by Faculty/Dept/Course
- IT availability—% uptime of key services
- Analysis of student surveys on job placement
- Analysis on view of course material and staff performance
- Staff Student ratios by Faculty/Dept/Course
For more information on how Diver can help you analyse your Carbon Emmissions please see the section on CPRM.