Location Intelligence, the use of geographic relationships to organise and understand complex phenomena, is one of the key business intelligence and anlaytic tools built into the Diver Solution. You can see some examples of this in the Parking & Smart Meters applications.
With base layers such as Google Maps API, OpenStreetMap API, Mapnik or Cycle map; traditional layers like boundary, point and heat maps, plus other custom layers, Diver will enable you to view your data in the most appropriate location format. This includes floor plans as well as geographic locations.
Business Intelligence Insights using Maps
Using Location Intelligence your organisation will be able to:
- Target strategies to appropriate demographics
- Identify areas with potential growth
- Merge cartography, statistical analysis and data in one view
- See at a glance patterns in data that would be difficult to spot using tabular reports
- Visualise on one page data that might take up pages of reports
- Zoom into more detailed analysis
- Add clickable links to tabular data
- Add the dimension of time to visualise progress in strategic actions
- Analyse a vast variety of data for a given geographic area
- growth of sales
- sales penetration
- market saturation
- store performance
- commodity consumption levels
- internet usage
- mobile phone usage
- import and export figures
Plus any demographics, census figures etc e.g.
- mortality rates
- life expectancy
- population growth
- specific illness spread
- age related data
- gender related data
Please contact us for more information on how you can apply Location Intelligence to your data.