What is a Diver BI Application?
A Diver BI Application is built around the questions you need answering on a daily basis. It takes information and presents it in a relative context e.g. goals, targets and time. Most reports can show you the status quo, but a Diver application goes further by directing you to the next action. By applying clever business logic to your raw data , it filters and analyses the data and alerts you to areas of concern. It allows you to share information quickly and easily through a web portal, with each user seeing only what they need to know.
Questions like these, for a wholesale or retail company (for other examples see the dedicated pages):
- How can I see a complete picture from all my branches?
- Where should I spend my marketing budget?
- Which other products have an affinity with my key products?
- Which customers are making me the most profit?
- Which are my top 10 items in each department or branch?
- Which suppliers are giving me the best margins?
- How much of my stock is non-moving and for how long?
- What products should I be upselling?
- Should I be ordering as much of each item as I did last month?
- Which customers may be buying elsewhere and which products?
- Should I drop items from the product range?
Diver BI techniques
- Automatic profiling of customers and products
- Standardising product names from a variety of sources
- Standardising customer names from various sources
- Stock Value and Stock Cover analysis
- Sales v Budget analysis
- Sales Person Performance
- Company Performance Time Comparisons
- Purchasing & Supplier Analysis
- Financial Analysis
If you would like to learn more about how to apply these techniques using Diver, then please contact us. We can discuss your requirements and help you identify areas of your business that will benefit from better information delivery.